Medianova is one of Turkey’s leading companies providing web streaming infrastructure services. We are looking for new team members who work on streaming, will develop software for the serve infrastructure distributed across several countries, take part in software integration processes for corporate companies, including Microsoft, Turkcell and Vodafone, and is driven by self-development.
• At least 2 years of working experience with frameworks, such as Zendframework, Codeigniter, using PHP object oriented programming,
• User experience with MySQL, NoSQL database systems and SVN, Git tools,
• Working experience with SOAP & RESTful Web service technologies,
• Involvement in CMS, reporting, e-trade etc. software projects is an asset,
• Teamwork oriented, capable of working together with team members in the same project,
• Capable of regularly reporting his/her progress to the team leader,
• Reference from previous projects that the applicant was assigned to,
• Flexible with working hours,
• Command of English at the level to read technical documentation,
• Open to self-development, investigative, analytical thinker,
• Graduate of Computer Programming, Physicals, Mathematics, Engineering etc. departments,
• Military duty completed or postponed for at least two years,
• We are looking for PHP Software Developers having the qualifications above.
We are waiting your contact ! email@example.com
Linux System Administrator
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field of study
- At least 5 years hands on experience with enterprise Linux environments
- Good English knowledge, written and verbal
- Must have strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Must have a solid working knowledge of RedHat Enterprise Linux or CentOS operating systems
- Experience with kernel tuning for high-throughput web applications and identifying CPU/Mem/IO bottleneck
- Experience with DNS management,application load balancing solutions for scaling and high availability
- Working knowledge of Nginx management and SSL certificate installation
- Experience administrating at least one of global monitoring systems
- Configuration management experience using orchestration tools such as Puppet or Chef
- Strong programming/scripting languages (BASH, Ruby, Perl, etc)
- Experience managing virtualization technologies such as VMWare or Xen
- Able to work with distributed/cloud computing environment concepts.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced changing environment
- Familiarity with content delivery networks(CDN) and streaming technologies
- Datacenter management experience and knowledge
We are seeking an experienced Linux system engineer with the ability to learn new technologies quickly and take on new responsibilities! The candidate will provide senior-level systems administration functions for Linux based environment, including project planning, systems design and engineering, performance optimization and collaboration with our international partners as required.
- Install,optimize, maintain and upgrade Linux servers
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve operating system issues
- Manage monitoring and alerting infrastructure to resolve and prevent problems
- Implement and maintain scalable/high available storage systems
- Develop automated approaches for system administration tasks where possible.
- Work on internal R&D projects and development as needed
- Conduct research and development to drive innovation and propose new technologies