What is it?
The Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate is a crucial step to a more secure web and it is now integrated into Medianova’s panel, Aksela (only for Aksela accounts).
Basically, Let’s Encrypt SSL is a global Certificate Authority that allows a free of charge use of SSL certificate and secure HTTPS connections. The certificate is trusted by browsers and does not require any human intervention.
- The agent proves to the Certificate Agent that the web server controls a domain.
- The agent can request, renew, and revoke certificates for that domain.
How to enable Let’s Encrypt SSL with Aksela?
Activating your SSL with Let’s Encrypt is an easy process.
After you log in to Aksela, go to ‘Dashboard’, click on ‘Zones’, then ‘Zone Setting’
You will get a notification by mail after you activate it
Benefits of Let’s Encrypt SSL Certificate
- Improved Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and rankings
- Improved visitor trust and trust due to the encrypted connection between the user and server
- No more “Unsafe!” warning
- HTTP/2 compatibility
You may be interested
How CDN Providers are Meeting Surging OTT Demand in 2021Tushar Sonal - May 10, 2021
The OTT, or Over-the-Top video content is a trend that’s been growing phenomenally over the last few years. According to a study by the Allied Market Research,…
Why Having a Great Place To Work Is Important In The Digital EraTushar Sonal - April 19, 2021
Having a Great Place To Work In The Digital Era The Covid19 pandemic has turned businesses all over the world upside down. The normal business environment, and…