What is it?
The Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate is a crucial step to a more secure web and it is now integrated into Medianova’s panel, Aksela (only for Aksela accounts).
Basically, Let’s Encrypt SSL is a global Certificate Authority that allows a free of charge use of SSL certificate and secure HTTPS connections. The certificate is trusted by browsers and does not require any human intervention.
- The agent proves to the Certificate Agent that the web server controls a domain.
- The agent can request, renew, and revoke certificates for that domain.
How to enable Let’s Encrypt SSL with Aksela?
Activating your SSL with Let’s Encrypt is an easy process.
After you log in to Aksela, go to ‘Dashboard’, click on ‘Zones’, then ‘Zone Setting’
You will get a notification by mail after you activate it
Benefits of Let’s Encrypt SSL Certificate
- Improved Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and rankings
- Improved visitor trust and trust due to the encrypted connection between the user and server
- No more “Unsafe!” warning
- HTTP/2 compatibility
You may be interested
Beyond Traditional Content Delivery: Data Streaming Trends with Apache KafkaElif Ak - February 23, 2021
Beyond Traditional Content Delivery: Data Streaming Trends with Apache Kafka With the acceleration of lockdown caused by the pandemic disaster, our data-consuming trend is rapidly changing. The…