What is it?
The Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate is a crucial step to a more secure web and it is now integrated into Medianova’s panel, Aksela (only for Aksela accounts).
Basically, Let’s Encrypt SSL is a global Certificate Authority that allows a free of charge use of SSL certificate and secure HTTPS connections. The certificate is trusted by browsers and does not require any human intervention.
- The agent proves to the Certificate Agent that the web server controls a domain.
- The agent can request, renew, and revoke certificates for that domain.
How to enable Let’s Encrypt SSL with Aksela?
Activating your SSL with Let’s Encrypt is an easy process.
After you log in to Aksela, go to ‘Dashboard’, click on ‘Zones’, then ‘Zone Setting’
You will get a notification by mail after you activate it
Benefits of Let’s Encrypt SSL Certificate
- Improved Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and rankings
- Improved visitor trust and trust due to the encrypted connection between the user and server
- No more “Unsafe!” warning
- HTTP/2 compatibility
You may be interested
Agile Approach To The Competitive Analysis: VRIO-AMesut Mutlu - July 8, 2020
What is VRIO-A? According to research conducted by Statista in 2018, the number of e-commerce websites in France is regularly increasing. The graph below shows that every…
What’s The Relationship Between CDN Content-as-a-service ?Tushar Sonal - June 12, 2020
The Relationship Between CDN and Content-as-a-service What is the Content as a service? The Content as a Service (CaaS) or Managed Content as a Service (MCaaS) is…