Medianova Includes Let’s Encrypt Integration to Aksela accounts
What is it?
The Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate is a crucial step to a more secure web and it is now integrated into Medianova’s panel, Aksela (only for Aksela accounts).
Basically, Let’s Encrypt SSL is a global Certificate Authority that allows a free of charge use of SSL certificate and secure HTTPS connections. The certificate is trusted by browsers and does not require any human intervention.
- The agent proves to the Certificate Agent that the web server controls a domain.
- The agent can request, renew, and revoke certificates for that domain.
How to enable Let’s Encrypt SSL with Aksela?
Activating your SSL with Let’s Encrypt is an easy process.
After you log in to Aksela, go to ‘Dashboard’, click on ‘Zones’, then ‘Zone Setting’
You will get a notification by mail after you activate it
Benefits of Let’s Encrypt SSL Certificate
- Improved Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and rankings
- Improved visitor trust and trust due to the encrypted connection between the user and server
- No more “Unsafe!” warning
- HTTP/2 compatibility
You may be interested
Which Metrics Should You Track to Improve OTT Quality of Experience?Tushar Sonal - November 18, 2019
Which Metrics Should You Track to Improve OTT Quality of Experience? Today, OTT subscription services are soaring in use and popularity today. This has spawned the rise…
Black Friday 2019: What Can Go Wrong in Your Website and How to Prevent ItTushar Sonal - October 31, 2019
Black Friday 2019: What Can Go Wrong in Your Website and How to Prevent It Black Friday is merely four weeks away. If you own an eCommerce…