Enterprise video gives your organization the ability to organize its audiovisual content into a single, easily manageable system. Authorized parties will have ready access to tutorials, company announcements, and personalized messages, while powerful security safeguards will protect your data from hackers and data thieves. These are just some of the benefits of an enterprise video platform. Other advantages include:
- Seamless delivery to mobile devices, whether they’re iOS or Android based, with instant adaptability to the recipient’s playback capabilities.
- Reliable streaming of both live and recorded content.
- The ability to share multiple types of material, including PowerPoint presentations.
- Full analytics capabilities, enabling you to gauge the ROI on your content production and distribution costs.
- Multiple pricing models to match your needs and your budget.
- A unique branded style that sets your content apart as distinctive to your organization.
- Full control of your content from a single, highly secure access point.
- SaaS, intra-firewall, and hybrid configurations to match your priorities.
- The power of combined bandwidth capabilities for both improved playback and lower costs.
- The ability to manage content created using all types of encoding systems, including legacy designs and emerging formats.
The benefits you will receive from an enterprise video platform, however, are contingent upon the provider you choose. Medianova stands apart from other services by offering features like these:
- True turnkey services that free you from worry, allowing you to concentrate on your core competencies.
- Fanatically fast response to support requests.
The peace of mind that comes from using an award-winning IT firm. We are the fastest growing provider of our type in Turkey, and with good reason. To find out more, contact us today.
You may be interested
The Two Dominant Delivery Formats For Low Latency: HLS and DASHTushar Sonal - October 15, 2019
The Two Dominant Delivery Formats For Low Latency: HLS and DASH Video consumption has massively increased in the past decade, thanks to younger demographics spending considerable time…
How to Measure Your CDN’s Cache Hit Ratio and Increase Cache HitsTushar Sonal - September 28, 2019
How to Measure Your CDN’s Cache Hit Ratio and Increase Cache Hits What happens when a user on your web app initiates a web request? The request…
How AI And Machine Learning Are Changing Content Delivery NetworksTushar Sonal - September 22, 2019
How AI And Machine Learning Are Changing Content Delivery Networks Technological innovation has entered into an exciting era — the twin pair of Machine Learning (ML) and…