Enterprise video gives your organization the ability to organize its audiovisual content into a single, easily manageable system. Authorized parties will have ready access to tutorials, company announcements, and personalized messages, while powerful security safeguards will protect your data from hackers and data thieves. These are just some of the benefits of an enterprise video platform. Other advantages include:
- Seamless delivery to mobile devices, whether they’re iOS or Android based, with instant adaptability to the recipient’s playback capabilities.
- Reliable streaming of both live and recorded content.
- The ability to share multiple types of material, including PowerPoint presentations.
- Full analytics capabilities, enabling you to gauge the ROI on your content production and distribution costs.
- Multiple pricing models to match your needs and your budget.
- A unique branded style that sets your content apart as distinctive to your organization.
- Full control of your content from a single, highly secure access point.
- SaaS, intra-firewall, and hybrid configurations to match your priorities.
- The power of combined bandwidth capabilities for both improved playback and lower costs.
- The ability to manage content created using all types of encoding systems, including legacy designs and emerging formats.
The benefits you will receive from an enterprise video platform, however, are contingent upon the provider you choose. Medianova stands apart from other services by offering features like these:
- True turnkey services that free you from worry, allowing you to concentrate on your core competencies.
- Fanatically fast response to support requests.
The peace of mind that comes from using an award-winning IT firm. We are the fastest growing provider of our type in Turkey, and with good reason. To find out more, contact us today.
You may be interested
Google Considering “Public Badge Of Shame” For Slow Websites.Tushar Sonal - November 25, 2019
Google Considering Public Badge Of Shame For Slow Websites. Let's face it - nobody loves slow websites. For your online business, it can lead to unhappy and…