Is your Content Delivery Network Up to Date
There is a lot of talk these days regarding content delivery and this includes online content. As a matter of fact, there is much less of a need for analog content for traditional TV stations and radio, and more need for a content delivery network which takes into account the new digital formats and media. Businesses which do not keep up with the times may find themselves left behind. So what can you do to keep up?
Here are some tips to keep your content delivery up to date:
- Use digital media. Audio and video online is quickly becoming the new standard for content delivery. You Tube has over 500 million views each month and these statistics are only likely to rise in the future. So what does this mean for you? You need to have a brand video on You Tube. Also, advertising on You Tube gets you higher ranking in the search engines due to Google’s ownership of the platform and you can even cross link key words on your videos and webpage so you will increase your relevance in the searches.
- Create an online strategy which is enhanced by offline ads. Print is not dead and probably won’t be for a very long time. But it should be used to enhance your online internet videos and messages. Consider placing the URL of your main webpage on your print advertisements, and putting coupon codes on them as well. Then people can go to the website from the flyer they receive to get a discount.
- Use Live Events to get noticed even more. Webinars, online “live events” such as concerts, interviews, and numerous other types of programming are drawing a great deal of attention these days. Consider hosting a live event using a streaming media server and get the attention of your potential audience-and the world.
- Have a system you can count on. If you are going to host live events and media, the last thing in the world you need is “down time,” or to invite 1000 people to an event which opens only to experience technical problems and issues. So make sure you have a system and media content delivery network you can count on.
- Engage your audience. This means to do more than to provide interesting video. You want to make it something they will share, which will increase your brand exposure and encourage interactivity among viewers. Ask viewers to leave comments or fill out a form asking for more information about what you do. This will guarantee that at least some who view your message will take action.
This is a lot to take in, we know. But it is growing increasingly important that you have your content delivery network up to date with the current technologies and find ways to stand out. If you need help getting all of this started, contact us. We are Medianova. We are the largest CDN in Turkey and the Middle East.
You may be interested
How CDN Providers are Meeting Surging OTT Demand in 2021Tushar Sonal - May 10, 2021
The OTT, or Over-the-Top video content is a trend that’s been growing phenomenally over the last few years. According to a study by the Allied Market Research,…
Why Having a Great Place To Work Is Important In The Digital EraTushar Sonal - April 19, 2021
Having a Great Place To Work In The Digital Era The Covid19 pandemic has turned businesses all over the world upside down. The normal business environment, and…